PART-TIME STAFF PASTOR W/ CHILDREN’S MINISTRY EMPHASIS POSITION
The Sanctuary is a growing church of with an average worship attendance of approx. 60 individuals. We are also, the lead church and partner for the Northwest Georgia Dream Center. The Sanctuary is looking for a person to come and lead our Children’s ministry,
train volunteers to be dynamic teachers and develop a personal relationship with the children/parents. The Sanctuary is focused on impacting lives and being a place of hope, healing, and restoration. The children's ministry is rapidly growing with each grade
level growing. The need to develop effective programs is growing (VBS, curriculum development, special events).
This position has the potential to develop into a Full-Time position.
The salary is negotiable and will based on experience and education. The expected hours are 20-25 per week.
We desire someone credentialed (or working towards credentials) with the Assemblies of God, who has a working knowledge of the programs offered for children in the AG.
1. Able to become a member of the Sanctuary and abide by its statement of faith
2. A desire to embrace the mission and vision of the Sanctuary and NWGA Dream Center
3. Able to work independently and set personal goals
4. Able to effectively use technology (video, email, e-newsletters, powerpoint, etc.) to communicate and organize the ministry (Proficiency in Adobe presentation software is a plus)
5. Able to counsel parents and children
6. A love for God, life, and people
7. Willingness to take part in continuing education. Such as - Christian Education training, Seminary classes, or Conference training.
8. Oversight of the three major groups of children (Nursery, Preschool, Elementary) and their teams of volunteers.
9. Work with volunteers and lead in Children’s outreaches both at the Sanctuary and NWGA Dream Center
10. Knows and trains volunteers with the spiritual and developmental needs of the children
11. These duties are not exclusive and with consideration of your job requirements and other skills, the job description can be added to/taken away from at the discretion of the lead pastor.
Please send resume to Pastor Phill Parris at firstname.lastname@example.org