The Rising Community Church, a member of the Christian & Missionary Alliance, has an overarching purpose to be a place where people from all walks of life can come and experience the wonder and fulfillment of knowing God personally through His
Son, Jesus Christ. We believe in Christ as Lord and Savior. Now in our ninth year, we are looking for a Lead Pastor who senses the call of God to lead this church into its next season of growth and spiritual maturing.
Strategically situated in a central location, The Rising is in Draper, UT, a lovely suburban community in the Salt Lake area experiencing significant growth. The Rising’s vision over the next several years is to strengthen the leadership foundation
of the church to be able to forge a deeper connection among the church community, further grow, and increase our local and global outreach.
The person God is preparing for this role will be a visionary team builder focused on growth, discipleship, evangelism and community building. We are seeking someone who, as a shepherd, builds teams purposefully and insures that the ministries
of the church love and nurture the members. The successful candidate will be a skilled and personable preacher with strong biblical knowledge, an ability to communicate God’s word in a relatable way, and passionate for leading people to a deeper faith in Christ.
The right leader will possess the following traits, experience & qualifications:
- A strong intimate relationship with Christ and a high level of personal integrity, guided by a deep commitment to living a life of thankful service to God
- More than five years of experience as a lead, associate, or campus pastor
- Masters degree in Theology, Ministry or relevant discipline
- Visionary leader with good organization and communication skills
- Evidence of strategic ministry growth and healthy staff leadership
- Approachable and non-judgmental teacher that can assist members whenever they are on their spiritual journey
- Relational and skilled communicator who listens well at all levels of the organization
- Passionate speaker with the ability to communicate God’s word in an applicable to everyday life way
- Demonstrates the ability and passion to equip, challenge, and release both church members and staff
- A track record of community involvement
Please visit our website at www.therisingutah.com for more information about our church. If you sense that your calling, gifts and passion fit the mission, vision and location of The Rising, please send your resume to:
email@example.com The Rising, Draper, UT