A conservative, non-denominational church in El Dorado, Kansas is receiving applications for a person to give vision, direction and leadership to our youth ministry. This position, at First Christian Church, is available immediately, and applications will
be received through September 30, 2015.
The family and youth minister will:
- Have a strong passion for children, students, and families.
- Be responsible for recruiting, training, and scheduling volunteers and creating age-appropriate environments for the youth.
- Be focused on reaching new families and growing the weekend and midweek programs.
- Be responsible for organizing all youth events, including: VBS, camp, and outreach events
The character and competency of the youth minister is important:
- Character: A vibrant relationship with Jesus, humility and a Christ-like spirit are essential.
- Competency: Relevant education that has a focus on youth ministry, and experience is preferred.
Applications can be:
- Mailed to: First Christian Church, 300 W. Central, El Dorado, Ks. 67042
- Attached to an email and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication should be directed to the attention of Stan Seymour.