This position is for our new multi-site campus in Richmond, TX opening in September 2015.
PRIMARY PURPOSE & FUNCTION
Under the supervision of the Christ's Church Foster Creek Campus Minister, the A/V Technician performs technical duties in the operation and maintenance of Audio Visual (“A/V”) equipment for public address, sound reinforcement, sound recording, video projection and lighting at our Foster Creek campus.
- Operate a wide variety of A/V equipment including: Analogue and digital mixers, Main speakers, monitors, Projectors, TV’s, computers, video cameras and lights.
- Responsible for the general maintenance, proper handling and storage of the entire tech inventory.
- Assist in any task, supervised and unsupervised, to enhance the performance of the equipment and to ensure the best possible presentation of listening/viewing quality.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to operate and maintain A/V equipment.
- Knowledge of micing techniques for drums and other acoustic instruments
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Working skill in the operation, care and maintenance of A/V equipment and tech inventory.
- Heavy manual lifting and/or moving of equipment are required; be physically capable of performing assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of proper lifting techniques, general safety precautions.
- Ability to comprehend and carryout oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work well with others, promote a positive image and be punctual for the assigned shift
- Must have a good attitude and be courteous with other staff members and church members.
- Ability to work independently with good judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively identify and communicate issues or problems to supervisor
- Flexible schedule
- Executive Minister, Facilities Manager and Campus Minister
- H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent
Team Leader: Campus Minister
Payroll Status: Part Time
Hours: Wednesdays 6:00p to 8:30p; Sunday 7:30a to 1:00p; additional hours as needed
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Worship PastorChurch of the Way
- Auburn, Georgia
- December 1
Tech DirectorCalvary Chapel Oceanside
- Oceanside, California
- December 1
Video Producer / CoordinatorCenterPoint Church
- Massapequa, New York
- November 30
First Colony Church of Christ
Our Vision | GATHER + GROW + GO GATHER in large groups to praise and in smaller groups to connect. GROW as lifelong, enthusiastic followers of Jesus through Bible study, prayer and generosity. GO make a bold difference for Jesus at home, at church, in the community and beyond.More...