A multi-site church of 2,900 weekly worshippers is seeking a full-time Director of Worship Arts. Our passion is to meet people wherever they are on their spiritual journey and lead them into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ in order to change the
world -- living loved, linked and sent.
We’re seeking an individual to lead the programming and implementation process of our weekly adult worship services across all Heritage campuses. This position will lead the Worship Arts Department as well as the creative process. Candidates will show a
growing passion for God and model Christ-likeness in all areas of life. They will have a minimum of seven years of experience as a worship leader and enthusiastically support our Mission/Vision of reaching our community of 400,000 people through establishing
additional campuses and ethnic diversity.
This individual should have an engaging and charismatic personality that draws people into a worship experience (please submit a video) and show an ability to lead, recruit, equip and coach staff and volunteer teams.
As a pastor, this person’s role, as part of the Heritage team, is to encourage, challenge and help others to grow to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
This person will be involved in –
- Worship Leading
- Leadership of the Creative Process
- Series Creation / Design, Development and Implementation
- Leadership Development
- Building strong lines of communication to strengthen the worship culture at all campuses
- Seven years as a Worship Leader, with a at least two years at a church of 500 plus attendance
- Highly called; passionate about leading worship
- Exemplary presentational and musical skills
- Strong creative ideation and leadership development
- Ability to carry out pastoral responsibilities
Bachelor’s degree preferred. For more information, or to request a full job description, please contact HR Assistant John Biermann at 309.732.0007 or at