Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church is accepting applications for the position of Facilities Coordinator/Custodian. This full-time position requires the ability to do maintenance, cleaning, planning, organizing and supervision. If your life experience has
lead you to a place where you believe the Lord is calling you to use your talents in this way, please submit a letter of application. We will contact you with a full position description. The ideal candidate will demostrate:
- a commitment to Jesus Christ and to becoming more like Him
- a commitment to the mission and ministry of Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church.
- a serving spirit.
- well- developed interpersonal skills.
- general computer skills
- knowledge and experience in the methods, materials and practices used in cleaning and maintaining the building and grounds.
- a general knowledge and experience regarding the proper and safe operation of heating and ventilation systems and plumbing.
- an ability to operate various kinds of power equipment
- a general physical ability to complete the various tasks of the position, including setup and takedown of Garden Room tables
- Ability to safely lift and carry 50 pounds.
Please reply with a letter of application and your resume. Compensation commensurate with experience and within guidelines for church employment.