This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Childrens Ministry Director
Durham-Hillsborough, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 07/03/2015
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Part-Time
- I. Summary of the position:
- To provide leadership to the vKids ministry and to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the overall operations of students and teachers.
- II. Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Strong leadership and organizational skill when it comes to volunteers
- Ability to think and act independently with a high degree of creativity and organization
- Capability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Must be a strong communicator with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Effective time management and problem solving
- Experience with successfully leading contemporary Children’s Ministry of mostly volunteers.
- III. Responsibilities:
- Create a safe, high energy, cutting edge, contemporary learning environment for the children between ages 4week and 11yrs old
- Train and Equip Teachers
- Oversee overall Curriculum
- Facilitate Curriculum that involves parents
- Create and Facilitate Structure
- Oversee Volunteer Scheduling and implementation
- Respond to emails and phone calls within 24 hour time frame
- Create monitoring systems to detect problems as early as possible and initiate interventions to solve the problems
- Recruit and work with vTeam Coordinator to build the vKids volunteer team
- Participate in annual budget preparation to ensure adequate funds for operation of vKids Minstry
- Help facilitate ministry growth to support the needs of the Church.
- Be able to use or learn the functions of CCB
- Manage vKids Check-In Station through CCB
- 15-20hrs a week