Canyon Springs Church
Children's Special Events Director—Part-Time
Do you genuinely enjoy being around children…and lots of ‘em? Do they inspire rather than tire you? Are you the fun-loving, “always on”, energetic, positive envy of all your friends? Would the opportunity to nurture children and introduce them to Christ
be the perfect job for you? Well, you’re looking in the right place!
Canyon Springs Church is making a lasting difference around the world by leading and equipping people to be, “All about the One,” and we are currently looking for a Children’s Special Events Director.
If you’d like to be a part of a dynamic, growing, non-traditional church with the opportunity to influence a child’s life, read on for the details:
- An excellent communicator and able to interact well with staff, pastors, volunteers, children and their parents.
- Proficient in organizational management, and administrate skills.
- Someone with a "can-do" attitude and the willingness to "roll up one's sleeve” and do whatever it takes to get the job the done.
- Able to lead people and yet come along side of them as well to accomplish God's work.
- Strategic and are an effective delegator.
- Someone with rallying skills in addition to one on one skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to frequent changes.
You will be:
- Primary person in charge of oversight of Children’s Ministry.
- Working under the leadership of the Pastors and along side Children’s Sunday School Director.
- Able to develop ministry systems and teams that become self sustaining.
- Oversees, evaluates and motivates children’s ministry team.
- Plans, organizes and runs Vacation Bible School program.
- Oversees Children’s Christmas Program.
- In charge of Club 45 (4th & 5th grade). Programs and leads ministry.
- In charge of AWANA. Programs and leads ministry.
- Expected to attend all required meetings with ministry teams.
- Responsible for keeping website current, posting updates on social media.
- Responsible for coordinating an annual calendar with the Sunday School Director.
- Works with Sunday School Director to market Children’s Ministry Events.