Mission: To help people find and follow Jesus by creating an excellent media (Audio/Video/Lighting) experience across all campuses at GLC, and to oversee, lead, and grow the production teams for all campuses.
- -Weekends On Wednesdays
- -Prepare all A/V/L elements for service
- -Capture high quality video talk for multi-site reproduction
- -Lead, mobilize, and energize production volunteer teams
- -Sunday Services
- -Reproduce the Sunday talk
- -Prepare all A/V/L elements for all campuses
- -Execute Sunday services
- -Lead and mobilize production volunteer teams
- Manage the production and equipment for other events/ministries at the Operations Center
- Plan long term strategy for improving technical excellence.
- Capture and prepare life-change stories – make these videos part of the normal structure and culture at GLC. God changes lives and sharing how God has changed lives is a big part of how God can change others’ lives!
- Help develop A/V/L for all campuses – this could be from the ground up as needed.
- Manage lean budgets with an eye on quality and DNA. Communicate effectively with staff and volunteers with regards to long term vision.
- Train up volunteers in the A/V/L arena to become team leads. Our culture is a volunteer culture. We place high value in people developing people on our teams!
-Develop & Plan for improving the media experience (ex. improving filming lighting/shot, sound on speaker’s mic, Sunday visual experience, video reproduction)
-Continue to learn how to attain a modern, world class of live production, and technical skills and experience
-Maintain, repair, and oversee purchasing of new A/V/L equipment
The ideal candidate for this job is someone who has a passion and drive to make the media experience at Great Lakes Church excellent. They are self-motivated and highly skilled in their areas of expertise. An easygoing, flexible attitude is necessary
for our fast paced environment.