Jacob's Well Church is looking for a qualified applicant who will support our Worship Pastor in the planning and implementation of worship services for both our weekend venues and uphold the vision, direction, and systems of Jacob’s Well Church and the worship ministry. The Associate Worship Director will also oversee both the Middle School and High School worship ministry; developing leaders and volunteer teams for our Wednesday evening programs.
- Follower of Jesus Christ, exhibiting a growing relationship and spiritual maturity.
- Have an understanding of and a commitment to the vision of Jacob's Well Church.
- Strong leader who also follows well.
- Teachable with a willingness to grow and learn new things.
- Committed to continuing spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Team player who works well with others.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and team building skills.
- Strong knowledge of music (both vocally and instrumentally) as well as mastery of at least one instrument.
- Ability to lead praise and worship effectively with at least two years of experience.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal.
- Fundamental understanding of audio, lighting, and media technology in a worship setting.
Adult Ministries Worship
- Assist the Worship Pastor in overseeing the adult worship ministry.
- Lead an authentic and dynamic worship experience for our worship services.
- Recruit, train, and develop worship team volunteers and leaders as well as assist in coordinating volunteer schedules for multiple venues.
- Support the Worship Pastor in the various administrative and ministry related responsibilities of the adult worship ministry.
- Partner with the Technical Arts Director for technical needs.
- Regularly make efforts toward personal development: spiritually as well as in the areas of leadership, worship ministry, tech ministry, and general musical skills.
- Work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed throughout the year.
Student Ministries Worship
- Oversee the student ministry worship programs 15 hours per week with direction from the Worship Pastor.
- Lead an authentic, dynamic, and age-appropriate worship experience for Jacob’s Well students.
- Partner with the Middle School and High School Pastor in worship planning.
- Recruit, train, and develop team volunteers and leaders.
- Oversee worship leaders equipping them to prepare volunteers for worship.
- Partner with students and parents through communicating information, expectations, schedules, and resources effectively.
- Partner with the Technical Arts Director in audio, lighting, and media needs.
- Oversee lyrics and media for worship.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Student and Children's Worship PastorGrace Point Church
- Bentonville, Arkansas
- September 24
Youth / Worship PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- September 23
Director of ProductionRock Church
- San Diego, California
- September 23
Pastor of WorshipAnchorage City Church
- Anchorage, Alaska
- September 22
Director of Worship Arts and ProgrammingNorthwest Chapel
- Dublin, Ohio
- September 22
Jacob's Well Church
Jacob’s Well began with the hope of being a place for spiritually thirsty people to take next steps. The name Jacob’s Well comes from an encounter between Jesus and a woman at a place called Jacob’s Well (John 4:6). This woman came to the well that day needing water, but she was also spiritually thirsty. She was isolated, had a past, and asked real questions. Through this conversation, she met Jesus. It changed her life and, ultimately, her community. More...