Christian Life is a contempory church looking to fill our Worship director position. We're looking for someone that can take a solid ministry to the next level. We're a church of 300-400 people located in Santa Fe NM. A very multi-cultural church with
a great vision to reach Santa Fe. We currently run 2 services and have a spanish speaking service that we would like to better partner with as well. The ideal person will have worship leading experience. Have the ability to recruit and develop a volunteer
team, prepare for large events and create a high energy creative worship experience for our adult services. We are very progressive in worship, with songs ranging from Elevation Band and Vertical church to Hillsong and Chris Tomlin. This is a very aggresive
Part Time position which would include housing on top of a starting salary. Starting off part time can quickly develop into full time as we see your dedication to the team at Christian Life.
1. Visit our website and see what we're all about www.clsf.us
2. Find out some info about Santa Fe (Santa Fe is very unique... we've found you either love it or hate it)
3. Send us your resume with a current photo.
4. Please send a link of a video of you in action as well.
5. Email resume, recent photo, video or link to video of you in action and any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're excited to hear from you!
- Partner with an already in place amazing full worship team.
- Find, Equip and Empower new musicians and vocalists.
- Lead the team with passion, build authentic relationships, & create an exciting environment
- Effectively communicate and direct our media team.
- Follow up with people that are interested in serving on our worship team.
- Hold events to show appreciation to volunteers..
- Produce a schedule of musicians, vocalists, and media team that is 3 months out.
- Help train new media personnel.
- Connect with other Worship Directors/Leaders in Santa Fe area.
- Oversee all setup and operations of a worship service.
- Oversee budget and event planning.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Help Oversee a youth worship team.