Hunt Valley Church, located in Hunt Valley, Maryland is a thriving, steadily growing PCA church with weekend attendance over 1,000. Our congregation is about to break ground on a significant building expansion, including a new worship auditorium. We are
looking for an experienced, positive, and gifted leader with a mature passion for Christ and communicating His message, to serve as the technical director at our church.
- Develop, train, encourage, inspire and lead volunteer teams to meet the technical needs for worship (audio, video, lights, camera, satellite/livestream) and other ministries throughout the church
- Coordinate and schedule volunteers
- Maintain all equipment
- Oversee and produce media for services and special events
- Help create effective communication through video production alongside Video Team (shooting and editing)
- Participate in Creative Arts Ministry meetings as required (creative and planning)
- Assist in designing and executing set design elements and stage layout changes
- Be part of the process to grow our technical and worship arts ministry
- Experienced sound reinforcement engineer (degree preferred, 3 years min experience)
- Knowledge of lighting systems and practices
- Experienced with video display technologies including broadcast cameras, projectors, displays
- Creative problem solver
- Proficiency in graphic design, presentation (ProPresenter) and editing software
- Proper video capture and editing skills
- Passion for technology
- Commitment to excellence and detail
- Positive, joyful attitude
- This position is salaried, full-time (40-50 hours per week) and has Sunday responsibilities
- Hunt Valley Church seeks to hire and retain top talent and provides competitive compensation, health insurance, retirement, and paid vacation/holidays.
Reports to: Director of Creative Arts
Send resume, salary history, and brief cover letter through ChurchStaffing or directly to Employment@huntvalleychurch.org. Due to the nature of our search, direct phone inquiries cannot be accepted.