- Partner with parents in empowering their kids to live in freedom
- Lead the team with passion, build authentic relationships, & create an exciting environment
- Invite, train and empower volunteers to provide leadership within the children’s ministry.
- Maintain a quarterly volunteer schedule that is sent to volunteers at least three weeks in
- Communicate often and meet weekly with Children’s Ministry Leaders in order to build ownership and empower them to multiply their leadership
- Follow up with people that are interested in serving in children’s ministry.
- Lead creative team meetings with the appropriate people in order to implement the curriculum on Sunday mornings.
- Use existing systems & events to thank and appreciate children’s ministry volunteers.
- Recognize first-time guests by sending a hand written note to each family.
- Oversee communication between the church, children and families.
- Provide resources for parents and families as needed.
- Connect with other Children's pastors in other vibrant children’s ministries around the
- Adapt and prepare curriculum for children birth through 5th grades.
- Oversee the setup and operation of all related children’s ministry environments on Sunday
morning, including check-in, individual children’s environments, security, check out, setup
- Oversee the Children’s Ministry budget, and plan select special events as needed.
- Participate in staff meetings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Implement and oversee a Wednesday night children’s ministry for kids birth-5th grade that empowers them to live in freedom
1. Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
2. Partner with the vision of RawChurch by attending a weekend experience regularly, returning at least 10% of your income as a tithe to RawChurch, participating in a life group, serving at weekend experiences and special events, serving the community through
3. Be loyal to the vision and staff of RawChurch and always protect the unity of the church.
4. Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to RawChurch.
5. Commit to live out the core values of RawChurch in every area of your life.