To be considered for this position, please go to the Cross Timbers Community Church website and post to the job position posting located in our "jobs" section.
The Marketing Communications Manager will oversee all aspects of media, communication and marketing for the church coordinating with the Executive Management team, Creative team, campus, support, technical, web and information technology teams. Must be creative,
organized, and able to multi-task and thrive on a deadline intensive environment.
The Marketing Communications Manager will collaborate and provide consultative support to the Creative team (to include Worship and Production teams)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide oversight for church wide marketing and communication
- Lead the creation and execution of strategic internal and external communication.
- Effectively organize a professional and logical creative process for each project from concept to reality at the same time: have the flexibility to adapt to the entrepreneurial spirit of Lead Pastor
- Provide quality control in addition to precision and accuracy, while meeting various simultaneous deadlines
- Will be a working leader staying actively involved in the creative process.
- Will be an expert at capturing the life changing stories of the CT community and create multiple mediums to communicate these stories
- Develop a healthy departmental organization and strategy necessary for successful operation
- Will act as a gateway and quality control check on all church communication products, including those produced within individual ministries of the church
- Oversee the Coordination and production of regular publications (including, but not limited to worship programs, visitor and ministry materials in a timely, accurate and presentable manner consistent with Cross Timbers vision and branding
- Ongoing Development and deployment of Cross Timbers website and the related collateral sites and for coordination of efforts to keep information accurate, up-to-date, and consistent with Cross Timbers vision and branding
- Coordination of development and deployment of the various forms electronic communication (email, social networking, online campus etc.)
- Will act in a consulting role in the production of communication products produced by individual ministries of the church
- Responsible for negotiating purchases and contracts with vendors and contractors as needed
- Responsible for coordinating the print production process with outside vendors as needed
- Will act as a conduit for information and will be responsible for keeping the staff and body of Cross Timbers fully informed about pertinent events and church news
- Will act as the church contact for external media seeking information from or about the church
- Will coordinate efforts to advertise church activities, functions, services and general information to the local community
- Responsible for preparing and overseeing Marketing Communications budget and will manage all communications related budget line items and timely processing of check request, billings and invoices
- Work with Creative Director and Executive Management team to establish CT marketing policies and procedures and to assure achievement of church leadership's operating objectives and vision
- Recruiting, training and developing a community of volunteers to support this area of the CT ministry
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a marketing, communications or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in managing people and projects in the field of marketing / communications
- Strong leadership ability with a proven track record of building and mobilizing teams in different environments
- Exhibit and abide by the 4 traits of a Cross Timbers staff member; humility, commitment to excellence, authenticity, and equipping others to serve
- Ability to plan, organize and multitask in a deadline intensive environment
- Good listening and communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to use tact and diplomacy.
- Strong skills in communicating with and providing resources to teams
- Strong skills in dealing with a variety of contracted or vendor provided goods and services
- Experience in marketing and communications software programs and tools
- Strong collaborative approach with other teams within the organization
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills
- Self starter with an openness to colloborative decision making, dependable, trustworthy
- Maturity of Christian character
Considering local DFW candidates only