First Baptist Church Vincennes
1. Envision, develop, maintain and supervise programming for middle school, high school and college ministries.
2. Plan and implement trips and events for middle school, high school and college ministries.
3. Function as pastor, spiritual guide, Bible study leader, program coordinator and organizer for youth and college ministries.
4. Recruit, train, schedule volunteers to assist in the full scope ministries. Facilitate volunteer background checks of all workers in youth ministry.
5. Coordinate all plans and programs with Senior Pastor and Executive Pastor.
6. Develop a working knowledge of Automated Church Systems software and perform responsibilities assigned in training.
7. Maintain healthy communication and relationships with other FBC staff, boards, committees and congregation at large.
8. Function as a member of Ministry Team, participating in both action and attitude.
9. Maintain healthy relationships and communication with all church members, especially parents and family of youth ministry students.
10. Maintain Budget and expenditures; turn in all receipts of expenses each week.
11. Represent FBCVIN to potential partners, churches, and other ministries (e.g. ABC INKY, ABC International Ministries, Promise Home, and Murrow Children’s Home).
With the supervision of the Senior Pastor, this staff will function primarily with the Board of Christian Education.
1. Possess a valid drivers’ license and a satisfactory driving record (insurable) with access to personal transportation.
2. Pass a background check and credit check where applicable
3. Be certified in CPR and Basic First Aid.