Part Time (16 -24 hours/week Sundays required)
- Would someone describe you as a person with impeccable ethics and values and the ability to handle sensitive data with utmost integrity?
- Do you have a people-focused mindset coupled with the ability to handle multiple tasks and provide excellent attention to details?
- Are you naturally motivated and able to work independently, as well as able to be successful in a collaborative team environment?
- Do you have the gifts of administration and serving?
Job responsibilities include:
- Handles contributions, prepares bank deposits
- Generates giving reports
- Prepares revenue collection journal entries for approval and inputs to accounting system
- Maintains controls over revenue transactions
- Serves as backup for payroll and accounts receivable administration including online giving
- Performs other duties as assigned
For serious consideration, candidate must:
- Love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be passionate about loving people well, leading them into a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ and launching leaders out to love people well.
- Be an energetic self-starter with the ability to perform tasks independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrate meticulous accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be proficient in use of Microsoft Office products and related software applications.
- Have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accounting/business or equivalent experience.
- Have two to five years of accounting or finance experience; church or non-profit preferred.
- Be available to work on Sundays.
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for this job, send us your resume and convince us! Please send resumes to email@example.com.