The Video Director is responsible for overseeing the creation of video content for HBC. Project examples include God at Work videos, Giving Campaigns video support, and weekly Announcement Videos. This position will focus on video needs for the ministries
of Harvest Bible Chapel.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Report directly to Communication Director
- Create compelling testimony, talking head videos
- Interpersonal skill to lead video staff and work in a team environment
- Take rough video concepts and make them a reality
- Set up and prepare video shoots with subjects
- Deliver compelling, modern video footage that inspires church
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in non-profit video direction.
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5-7 Years in a Video Director position or comparable
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus
- Must be a member of Harvest Bible Chapel or become a member upon employment
- Proficiency in After Effects, Premier and Motion
- Creativity to interpret and turn concepts into a visual reality
- Ability to setup and interview video subjects with maturity and ease.
- Skill in editing for specific brand objective
- Ability to manage time constraints
- Adeptness in communicating well and providing artistic direction to others
- Problem solving ability
- Aptitude to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines