Position: Media Director
Status: Full Time
The Media Director is responsible for creating, producing, and directing unique videos and graphics to support the overall theme of a service, sermon, and/or event.
- Design graphics for all Crossroads Church ministries and work to bring graphics continuity across ministries campus wide.
- Serve as a member and contributor of the Creative Team for brainstorming creative ideas to post weekend service evaluation and process improvements.
- Create and edit several videos each week to use in a variety of applications. Videos may be life-change stories (testimony), worship support, sermon support, sermon roll-in, announcement, ministry-related, etc. Videos can be an amalgamation of original
creations, purchased, or edited clips from movies/web to be used in a variety of communication channels (such as online videos for web & social media, sermon and worship service videos, ministry-related promotion, and other areas as needed)
- Take photos at services and events
- Provide graphic design support
- Manage all website and graphic updates
- Manage all signage applications
- Manage all printing/media equipment
- Assist with social media advertising
- Assist in the development of an annual budget and manage spending according to budget
- Perform other duties as assigned to progress the ministry forward.
- Highly Organized
- Able to manage and complete multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Team Player
- Cooperative and flexible
- Able to professionally and courteously interact with a wide variety of people and functions
- Effective and respectful spoken and written communication skills