Living Hope is seeking a full-time Family Ministries Pastor who will call, equip and inspire children, families and leaders to live out the grace and truth of Jesus Christ everywhere they go.
Regina is a growing and thriving city filled with opportunities. Living Hope is a growing church in the southeast corner of the city and is situated next to one of the fastest growing subdivisions in the city. The communities around Living Hope are filled
with families with children and teens. Those who call Living Hope home live in the surrounding community, as well as the rest of the city and surrounding areas. A church of over 300 (weekend attendance), Living Hope has a vibrant children’s ministry with
over 60 children (birth to grade 6) involved on a weekly basis and another 50 in our teens (grades 7 to 12) in our youth ministry.
Our vision is to be an integral part of the Arcola East community. To be a place where families feel safe, can engage in fun, family-friendly activities, know that they can find help and where they are continually led closer to becoming what Jesus envisions.
The Family Ministries Pastor will play a key role in helping Living Hope move forwards towards that vision.
Reporting to the Lead Pastor, the Family Ministries Pastor will oversee all ministry to children from birth to grade six. The Family Ministry Pastor will develop ministries that reach out to families and come alongside parents and caregivers as they seek
to lead and raise their families. Working closely with the Youth Pastor, the two will defined and executed plan to ensure a smooth transition from children’s ministry to youth ministry for “tweens” and their families.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passionate devotion to God that is evidenced in their character and actions.
- Have a deep sense of calling and passion for working with children (birth to grade 6) and families.
- Identify with the vision and strategies of Living Hope Alliance Church.
- Be a team player with a proven track record of serving as a team member as well as building and leading teams of volunteers.
- Have a love for, and knowledge of the Word of God with a proven ability to teach it creatively and relevantly.
- Have a post-secondary degree; preference will be given to those with a Bachelor of Ministry or Bachelor of Education.
- Be licensable with the Christian & Missionary Alliance in Canada
- Become a member of Living Hope Alliance Church.
- Previous ministry experience in a similar role is a definite asset.
A detailed Position Description is available for download at http://kirkcowman.net/media/PositionDescription-FamilyPastor.pdf
For questions or to apply please contact Kirk Cowman, Lead Pastor, at email@example.com.
When applying please include the following:
- Your current resume
- Your philosophy of ministry
- Your testimony
- Three references: a volunteer who you have led, a leader who has led you, and one other person.
Application Deadline is August 31, 2015. The position is available immediately.