We are currently searching for a Middle School Director to provide leadership and assist with the vision of Middle School ministry at Boca Raton Community Church. The candidate will be an active member of the Church community, partnering with parents, recruiting
and developing a volunteer team, & engaging students relationally with the gospel. This is a part-time position at 25hrs/week and will report direct to the Student Ministry Pastor.
- Spiritually mature believer in vibrant and growing relationship with Christ.
- Applicant should be mature in the qualifications of spiritual leadership. (1 Tim 3)
- Disciplined to lead themselves in order to lead others.
- Unquestioned love for Middle School & High School students.
- Deep love for and working knowledge of the scriptures.
- Desire to know & be known by others in gospel-centered community.
- Energetic and positive personality committed to servant leadership through example.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills demonstrated in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both Middle School students & their parents.
- Leadership experience with recruiting, developing and managing a team.
- Coordination and implementation of a budget.
- Educational background with bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Applicant needs to be self driven and team focused.
To apply, email your resume with cover page to email@example.com