C.O.R.E. Creative Arts Administrative Assistant & Project Manager
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Hours: Full-Time / Salary
Supervisor: Worship Arts Pastor
IMPORTANT: Before you read anything else, this role is very unique! This is NOT your typical admin role. This is also NOT a position for musicians or singers. This role is fast paced, high energy, fun, demanding, rewarding and requires critical thinking.
Our church is mega diverse and we celebrate the unique gifts that we each bring to the table! We want you to bring something new and different too! You will work with artists, musicians, production people, and various ministry folks from all over the spectrum
that may boggle your mind at their lack of process and planning... that's where you come in!! You might end up building stuff, fixing things, making pie charts, printing orchestral scores, shopping for stuff, creating things out of nothing, or you may simply
organize things... but in the end you will be challenged and you will be around people that LOVE JESUS and LIFE CHANGE! And you will get to see God use you in a huge way!!!
Every day is a new task, a new frontier and you get to help organize, plan and make sure our heads don't explode all at the same time. It will help if you LOVE music, art & worship and you are SUPER ORGANIZED, can deal with guys who shop at Forever
21, musicians who use beard oil, and have random creative meetings at Waffle House while at the same time being professional and able to represent at an excutive level when necessary. Did I mention Spreadsheets? We like those too! Anyway, if you are still
interested, read below... We are looking for someone who is called to this role through the lense of our vision "REACH, TEACH, RELEASE"... not just someone who needs a job. If you are looking for a job, you may want to look elswhere, but if an amazing minsitry
adventure is what you are looking for.... shoot us an email. Who knows what God will do?
------ NORMAL STUFF ------
Position Purpose: Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Assist the Worship Pastor and Creative Staff Pastors in all aspects of the weekend service(s) and weekly activities. Develop, recruit and empower volunteer leaders. Plan and execute procedures, events and ministry functions that will help accomplish the vision of newhope church through the lens of Creative Arts. Oversee and facilitate communication for project management for our Global Worship Teams.
- Oversee worship team communications
- Implement, train and maintain Planning Center Online (PCO)
- Administrate all event(s) logistics for Central Campus Creative Arts including advertising, finances, volunteers and resource deployment
- General office administrative duties including but are not limited to counting/finances, phones, church emails, ordering supplies and maintaining regular office hours (Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm)
- Communicate regularly with leadership, ministry directors and volunteers
- Manage the calendar and appointments for the Worship Arts Pastor and church-wide functions/building usage
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, monitoring progress and problem-solving
- Ability to work with people of all ages from diverse backgrounds
- Continuously improve workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions, and developing reporting procedures.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and personnel requirements ultimately implementing best solutions.
- Develop administrative volunteers by providing information, educational opportunities, and training.
- Resolve administrative challenges by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and proposing solutions.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Accomplish operational requirements.
- Cultivate professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Finance ManagerNew Life Community Church
- Peoria, Arizona
- October 25
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22
Administrative PastorFolsom Foursquare Church
- Folsom, California
- October 18
Administration/AdministratorThe Jerusalem Center
- Wayne, New Jersey
- October 18
Administrative AssistantChrist Church of Oak Brook
- Oak Brook, Illinois
- October 17
In ten short years, this church has gone from consisting of Pastor Benji, Amy Lynn, and their three children, to a movement that is sweeping across central North Carolina and beyond! In the church’s short time of existence, newhope has grown to a community of faith of 4,000 people who regularly attend one of three Worship Celebrations at the Central Campus (8:45 am, 10:45 am, 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm) each Sunday, one of the three Worship Celebrations at the Garner Campus (9:00 am, 11:00 am and 4:30 pm) or one of two Worship Celebrations at More...