We are seeking a part time Worship Director to spearhead our NYC campus located in Times Square. We are looking for someone who lives locally and can lead proficently from guitar or keyboard. Please send a few video samples of you leading
worship to firstname.lastname@example.org
The NYC Worship Director reports to the Campus Pastor and Worship Pastor and is responsible to lead the congregation in worship. The worship director is responsible for training and shepherding bands at the NYC Campus and overseeing the worship
portion of services, including musical selection and arrangements. The Worship Pastor will collaborate with the NYC worship director to ensure consistent quality and theology across the different locations.
- Must be able to lead from either guitar or keyboard
- Must have strong vocal abilities and be able to teach harmonies
- Must be from the local NYC area and able to build a team of local volunteers
- Fulfill the duties required of Faith Church members as outlined in the staff handbook.
- Fulfill the character qualifications as taught in the Scriptures.
- Philosophical alignment with church leadership.
- Passionate about casting vision of the Worship Ministry and developing leaders.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee leading worship for weekend services and 1 midweek service per month.
• Oversee all areas of production (audio, Stage Setup/Tear Down).
• Develop bands within the church
• Shepherd staff and volunteers serving with bands and production teams.
• Select songs and arrangements for weekend and midweek services.
• Weekly service planning.
• Attend weekly meetings with local leadership team.
• Collaborate with other leaders to carry out the overall vision of corporate worship at the local church.
• Lead worship for special events (Good Friday, Christmas, Easter and Special Guests).
• Recruit, train, organize, and shepherd music and production volunteers.
• Participate in songwriting, arranging, and recording.
Compensation to be discussed.