Harvest Christian Fellowship
Job Description – Life Group Pastor, Amarillo Campus
The Life Group Pastor works for, and is supervised by, the Campus Pastor.
The statements below are not a complete list of all responsibilities and tasks performed by the Life Group Pastor. The Life Group Pastor may be assigned other responsibilities and tasks.
- Champion the mission, vision, and values, and execute the strategies of Harvest.
- Assist in sustaining a life-giving, Christ-manifesting, Bible-teaching, Holy Spirit filled church.
- Assist in creating an environment where people can begin a relationship with Jesus Christ and be taught how to follow Him in every area of life.
- Responsible to grow and execute the Life Group Ministry.
- Recruit new Life Group leaders.
- Teach the Life Group Leadership class.
- Coach and support Life Group leaders.
- Attend and participate in the Life Group Vision Summit.
- Plant new Life Groups and equip Life Group leaders to do the same.
- Promote Life Groups at the Campus level.
- Ensure Life Group attendance is accurately recorded.
- Manage the development and distribution of Life Group Application Questions.
- Follow Harvest directives, policies, and procedures.