The Student and College Worship and Tech Coordinator will work closely with the Family Ministry Pastor and the College Pastor to provide music and technical support for the student ministry and college events at the Cedar Falls campus, ensuring that musical
worship and the technical support for worship is presented in scope and excellence with the artistic and spiritual direction of the mission of Prairie Lakes Church.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead worship consistently for College and Student Ministry worship experiences.
- Plan and oversee the technical set up and execution for weekly programming.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, leading and discipling the College and Student Ministry worship volunteer teams and production volunteer teams.
- Assist in planning weekly College and Student Ministry services, including service orders, worship set lists, and other creative elements.
- Responsible for supervising and developing Worship & Production interns.
- Participate and support Weekend Services.
Please submit resume to email@example.com.
To learn more about our church, visit www.prairielakeschurch.org