Life Springs Christian Church (a non-denominational Christian church) is hiring a full time children’s director to oversee the Christian discipleship of children from 3 years through 5th grade, as well as oversee the care of children from birth through 2
years of age. The director needs to be able to provide leadership to a dynamic, engaging, high energy Children’s church program, able to recruit and train volunteers, must be very positive and encouraging, able to follow the lead of the Senior Pastor with
general church vision and mission, and yet be self-directed in carrying out the specifics of children’s ministries.
Our children’s pastor/director will:
1. Direct the large-group worship gathering (music, games, teaching time, etc.) on Sunday morning.
- He or she must be able to teach, but we’re looking for someone who will also develop volunteer teachers.
- Provide curriculum to volunteers and be familiar with Orange or David C. Cook curriculum
2. Recruit and develop teachers and other volunteers.
- Meets / communicates regularly with all children’s ministry volunteers.
- Be an encourager.
3. Develop and oversee the budget for childhood ministries.
4. Participate in regular weekly staff meetings with the Senior Pastor and staff.
5. Ensure children’s records are maintained.
6. Ministers to families with children.
7. Supports all other ministries as needed
Please email your resume to:
Becca Charlton firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $30,000 - $40,000