Timberlake is a fast growing, simple, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We are a multi-campus church with four locations on the Eastside of Seattle.
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team in the role of Care and Next Right Steps Pastor. This person will be a self-starter, fun to be around, with a track record of success in their last
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you have pastoral ministry experience in a growing church environment?
- Are you fun?
- Can you manage details?
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with Technology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Benevolence - Actively manage benevolence, from application to decision
- Individual care- Meet with members of the church for care as needed, assign other staff to do the same.
- Referrals - Refer people to partner Christian counselors based on circumstances/request
- Website - Responsible for Care pages on the website
- Prayer - Oversee prayer request follow-up each week
- Visitation - Perform hospital and home visits as needed
- Meals - Oversee preparation and delivery of care meals
- New Babies – Oversee process of sending new baby gifts
NEXT RIGHT STEPS:
- Membership – Responsible for all aspects of church membership, leveraging it as a launch point for spiritual development and ministry engagement. Leading all aspects of the follow up process.
- Baptism – To encourage people to take their next right step in Baptism and to lead all aspects of Baptism and to follow up with those baptized.
- Child Dedications – To lead all aspects of Child Dedications and to disciple and follow up with families who have their children Dedicated.
- Assimilation – Oversight and active management of our assimilation process, getting people involved in the life of the church.
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be experienced, ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
In order to be considered - send us the following items:
- Your resume
- Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
- Links to your social media accounts - facebook, Twitter, linkedin, etc.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: email@example.com