Definition and Summary of Position:
Responsible for providing leadership and vision in planning, conducting, and evaluating a
multi-generational, comprehensive Worship & Media Ministry that is supportive to the
vision of MeadowBrook.
1. (35%) Plan, coordinate and lead or enlist leadership for worship in
2. (15%) Provide visionary leadership for the overall worship and music training
that is inclusive of every age group.
3. (05%) Plan, coordinate and oversee a comprehensive budget for the Worship
4. (05%) Enlist, hire, recruit, equip, and train all personnel, both volunteer and
paid to accomplish all tasks necessary to have an effective, vibrant
5. (15%) Oversee all “Special Event” programs including Christmas, Easter,
Thanksgiving, Man Church, Worship Nights, etc.
6. (05%) Advise church leadership concerning the needs and requirements of the
Worship Ministry as well as creative consultation for worship services
and special events at MeadowBrook.
7. (05%) Assist, advise and counsel individuals and groups for weddings,
funerals and other ministries.
8. (05%) Supervise worship ministry staff including all paid and lay leadership.
9. (05%) Create or purchase technical worship ministry tools e.g. click-track,
& loops. Maintain all necessary licenses (CCLI, CCVI, Worship Cast)
10. (05%) Maintain and repair all church audiovisual and media equipment.
Necessary Knowledge and Skills:
1. Must be a Christ-follower who demonstrates a genuine, Christ-like love for people.
2. Must have a strong knowledge of the rudiments of worship and music as well as the
techniques involved in conducting choirs and leading worship.
3. Must have a superior knowledge of the Christian Music genre.
4. Must be an accomplished vocalist and instrumentalist
5. Must demonstrate strong leadership and creativity skills in planning, organizing, and
6. Must have the ability to enlist and train workers both volunteer and paid.
7. Must have a working knowledge of music theory, instruments, orchestrations and
8. Must be able to supervise the Worship Ministry Staff and Lay Leadership.
9. Must be able to handle and be comfortable with the requirement of meeting deadlines.
10. Must be a skilled communicator from the platform and in relationships.
1. Must have prior Worship Ministry experience and a demonstrated calling to lead
others in worshiping the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Must have a calling and passion to pastor others in their personal development of
3. Must have the ability to understand, operate, maintain, repair, install and upgrade
sound systems, lighting systems, video support systems and other audiovisual
equipment. Must be able to learn and operate new equipment.
Interested applicants must send resume and video link of worship leading ability.