Position: Youth Pastor
Reports to: Executive Pastor
Salary: Salary based on relevant experience
Exempt status/full time/12 months/
Benefits eligible position
Position Objective: To provide pastoral leadership to the youth ministry, which will reflect the Mission of Table Rock Fellowship.
Position Summary: To build young disciples for Christ by leading comprehensive middle school and high school programs as they relate to family ministry. A pastor who has a desire to nurture young people and equip our youth to be in ministry
to other youth.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- A personal commitment to Jesus Christ as well as a desire to serve within the Church.
- A pastor as well as mentor.
- A sense of calling to youth ministry and who is capable of creating and executing a long-term vision for our youth ministry.
- Ability to work with youth and young adults, as well as plan, organize, lead and guide projects related to the youth ministry.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others as a team player with a positive attitude.
- A self-motivated leader, possessing relational skills with students, parents and staff.
- Serves as a key member of Table Rock Fellowship Pastoral Staff.
- Supports and attends Table Rock Fellowship.
- Develops and administers an annual budget for the Youth Ministry.
- Attend Staff Meetings and participate in the planning of Church programs that will fulfill the Mission of Table Rock Fellowship.
- Coordinate all aspects of Middle School and High School youth groups, ensuring development for fellowship, spiritual growth and discipleship.
- Oversee the recruitment and training of adult volunteers, as well as supporting parents as partners in ministry.
- Maintain a well-planned program throughout the year, such as summer camps, retreats, special events and involving youth in mission programs.
- Make yourself available to youth in a variety of ways (i.e., lunch at school, attend student activities, visitation, times of crisis).
- Be a liaison between the church and other community organizations, people and resources that relate to youth and youth ministries.
- Will be the on call pastor during scheduled periods of time.
- Acts in support of the Mission of Table Rock Fellowship, and in the best interest of the church.
- Performs other responsibilities as determined by the Executive Pastor.