CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
The Church at South Edmonton (CASE) caught God’s vision to reach the people of Edmonton through friendship, helping them to discover their God-given makeup and talents, and inspiring them to reach out further into their circle of contacts and beyond, to
share the love and forgiveness of Jesus Christ and the freedom of the Holy Spirit.
CASE has been unusually blessed with significant resources. In the four years since it was established the church campus has been fully paid and there are funds in the bank to expand the ministry beyond the walls of the church in a significant and dramatic
way. The Chief Operation Officer (COO) will have the exciting opportunity to work with the board and staff to develop a powerful vision for the future of the ministry and its impact on Edmonton, and lead the strategic planning process to put that vision into
action. There are many possibilities for future ministry in front of the board; the challenge will be to seek the Lord’s direction going forward to be faithful stewards of the resources that He will provide.
The Church at South Edmonton is seeking an outstanding individual who can start mid-August 2015. The purpose of the COO position is to increase their ability as a church to be used by God to achieve the purposes which He has for them in Edmonton. Reporting
to the Lead Pastor and the Board, the COO supports the life and mission of CASE by administering the business affairs of the Church and working with church members and staff to achieve the objectives of the Church.
- Minimum five (5) years supervisory experience in a non-profit or similar environment.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, human resources or similar field preferred, or a combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge needed of organizational policies, procedures and systems; computer systems and applications; business office processes, including general accounting principles; able to prepare effective and understandable documents and correspondence.
- Strategic planning experience, ability to turn vision into outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial, sees the big picture, grasps opportunities as they arise.
Further information on The Church at South Edmonton can be found at: www.thechurchse.com
If you, or someone you know, would like to start a confidential conversation about this opportunity or to receive a more detailed Position Profile, please contact:
Larry Nelson, Senior Associate @ email@example.com
Hutchinson Group Inc. is an Executive Search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management and fundraising personnel in the charitable sector. With team members in Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa, we work with a diverse group
of not-for-profit organizations.