The Vine Church is composed of 60 adults and 40 children (currently meets at a local elementary school). There are 4 Sunday school groups: Youth Group, Upper Elementary, Lower Elementary, Toddlers. The Vine is looking for a person to come and lead this ministry,
train volunteers to be dynamic teachers and develop a personal relationship with the children/parents. The Vine is a family focused church composed of mostly Asian-Americans who are working professionals in their 20-40s. The children's ministry is rapidly
growing with each grade level growing. The need to develop effective programs is growing (VBS, Curriculum development, special events)
This position has the potential to develop into a Full-Time position.
The salary is negotiable and DOE. The expected hours are 20-25 per week.
1. Able to become a member of the Vine Church and abide by it's statement of faith
2. A desire to embrace the mission and vision of the Vine Church
3. Able to work independently and set personal goals
4. Able to effectively use technology (video, email, e-newsletters, powerpoint, google accounts) to communicate and organize the ministry
5. Able to counsel parents and children
6. A love for God, Life, People and Coffee
7. Christian Education training, Seminary classes, or Conference training
8. Supervise the four major groups of children (Toddler, Pre-K, Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary) and their team of volunteers).
9. Knows and trains volunteers with the spiritual and developmental needs of the children
10. These duties are not exclusive and with consideration of your job requirements and other skills, the job description can be added to/taken away from at the discretion of your supervisor.