Mount Pisgah UMC, located in Johns Creek, Georgia is actively seeking a full time Technical Producer in our Technical Ministries.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of LIVE production & audio reinforcement systems, Yamaha Audio Consoles (CL5, LS9-32, TF5, 01v96), DANTE networking, Adobe Creative Cloud, HD Camera operation/ Footage acquisition, LIVE Video Switching/ Directing,
Jands Vista Lighting consoles, ProPresenter, Planning Center Online, Microsoft Office & Mac OS X. At least 3 or more years of experience in technical ministry or other applicable fields of endeavor. Bachelor's degree in technical or related discipline.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Creative Content Creation to enhance Worship experience.
- Responsible for Audio/Video/ Lighting Patching/ Stage configuration.
- Ability to run all Audio mixing & recording positions for worship, to include FOH, Monitor, & Broadcast.
- Involve with Worship Ministry to include the planning meetings, preparation for services and media content. Directly involve with video creation/editing process, lighting design, preparation, operation and live or recorded audio tasks.
- Involve with Volunteer training and recruitment.
- Interact with Facilities Department and EMS (Event Management Systems) as needed.
- Set up and operate A/V systems on all campuses as needed.
- Maintain and troubleshoot A/V systems to ensure smooth operations.
- Assist with special events, concerts and programs.
- Involve with special projects as needed to include system design, installation, implementation and extra curricular events (i.e. offsite technical support service for ministries or other clients).
- Responsible to ensure ongoing improvements are being designed and acted on. Areas of improvement will include procedures, equipment to allow the church to achieve its goals, and proper preparations for the areas the technical department supports
- Responsible to identify to Technical Director any areas of risk that will affect the technical ministries mission to provide excellence in service to Lord and God.
To apply for this position, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.