Crosspoint – Niceville Campus
Crosspoint is a growing church of over 3,300 in attendance during weekend services, split between 2 campuses and 13 weekend worship services. Our vision, and sole passion, is “Connecting People to Christ”, and we do that by “Building a Community where people can Come as they are, Meet Christ, Grow in their Faith, and Find a place to Serve.” We have both contemporary (of various kinds) and traditional worship styles.
Position Title: Video Producer
Supervisor: Creative Director
Works within the structure of the Creative Arts Team, including the Creative Director, Audio/Visual Technicians, Programming Director, Worship Leaders, Lighting Designer, Graphic Designer, support staff, and volunteer artists and technicians.
This person is responsible for all video production on the Niceville Campus. They will also provide overall leadership for various volunteer artist teams related to producing visual arts elements for our weekend services (Saturday night and Sunday morning), and assist other ministry areas as needed.
Demonstrates the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ- loving God and loving others, exhibiting
a desire to live in relationship with those within the church and without, and is willing to live according to a staff covenant.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experienced leading teams. We need someone who can lead teams, not just create good videos.
- Demonstrates the ability to create professional quality short form video productions; primarily interviews and “mini-movies”.
- Experienced with all pre and post production: including creating scripts, selecting locations, booking talent, all scheduling, using artificial lighting and capturing high quality audio, create computer graphics and special effects (very basic stuff here), using HD tapeless workflow in both studio and location environments.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Additional Experience required: After Effects or Motion, Photoshop
- Familiarity with editing streaming video output saved in Flash/.mp4 formats
- A/V experience would be a positive.
- Characteristics: Innovative, Initiator who sets and achieves goals, team builder, strong verbal and written communication skills, willing to do whatever it takes, team player, detail oriented, able to maintain a budget.
- Requirements: Become a member of Crosspoint and affirm the vision and direction of Crosspoint.
- Minister to the people you lead and volunteers you work with.
- Produce professional quality videos, and train a team to assist, for our weekend worship services, and for other ministry areas as approved and needed.
- Work within a team environment to creatively plan and execute worship elements.
- Meet in pre-production, ascertain creative needs, suggest solutions, organize the
process of the work flow and execute it (book talent, shoot, produce, edit, mix, etc…).
- Capture footage, or have your team capture footage, of various church activities that happen off campus for later use.
- Might include assisting in video producing the Sunday morning weekend services.
- Edit streaming sermon video to be put online.
Please submit resume, references, and a link to your videos to email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Worship PastorChurch of the Way
- Auburn, Georgia
- December 1
Tech DirectorCalvary Chapel Oceanside
- Oceanside, California
- December 1
Video Producer / CoordinatorCenterPoint Church
- Massapequa, New York
- November 30