Background: BridgeWay Community Church was established 15 years ago with the sole purpose of turning spiritually hungry people into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. We are an active,
growing church with a passion to reach out to our local community through service projects, evangelism and a genuine desire to see those around us transformed.
- Lead the church in three weekend services (Saturday at 6pm and Sunday at 9am & 10:45am) in an engaging worship experience.
- Recruit, develop and pastor the worship team along with the sound, video, and creative planning teams.
- Has a deep desire to intentionally build community with the staff and volunteers by "doing life together" beyond just rehearsals and service times.
- Work with Senior Pastor in long range planning of weekend services and special events (Christmas Eve, Good Friday, outreach events, parades, outdoor services, baptism events).
- Ability to coordinate music for weddings and funerals and assist with pastoral care and hospital visits.
$40,000 - $45,000 annually plus benefits.
Interested applicants, please send your resume a video sample of you leading worship for review. All correspondance should be directed to email@example.com
. Do not apply through churchstaffing.com,
we will not be checking it.
Only those candidates meeting minimum requirements will be considered.
In advance we want to thank you for interest in joining our team. We are grateful God has gifted you for ministry, wherever that leads you. We are prayerfully seeking God in the next steps and appreciate your patience as we journey together.