Let me ask you a few questions: Do you enjoy using media to tell a story? Do you want to leave your mark and help change peoples lives? Do you LOVE meeting challenges head on? Do you enjoy working as a team to accomplish BIG goals? Are you currently using
your creative talents to make a REAL impact?
If you do, we invite you to come and be a part of our Communications team. Faith Life Ministries, one of America’s fastest growing media outreaches, needs your help! We are looking for people just like you, who don’t back down from a good challenge, who
are not afraid of doing the impossible, who enjoy being a team member and who LOVES to make a difference in peoples lives! We have an
exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to help us reach a hurting world with the Good News that can transform people’s lives! Share your experience, partner with us and let’s make a difference together!
At Faith Life Ministries, we promote a culture where individuals can
practice, develop, and excel in their passions and purpose.
- Be team oriented and able to create positive group dynamics.
- Have a strong attention for detail.
- Able to lead, motivate, and teach other people.
- Continuously work on personal and professional growth.
- Be passionate about what you do!
Web Development and Management Responsibilities:
- Full time position with the Communications Department
- Expert experience with WordPress design, development, and management
- Intermediate experience in HTML and basic CSS/JS
- Experience managing E-commerce sites
- Experience with Photoshop required
- Experience on a Mac platform required
- Degree in Computer Information Systems/Web Design
Thank you for your employment interest with Faith Life Ministries. If you are submitting a resume please ensure that you also complete the Employment Application at: http://www.faithlifechurch.org/images/Faith-Life-Church-Emp loyment-Application.doc
Only individual’s submitting all requested documents will be considered for open positions and potential candidates will be contacted.