Are you a leader with passion to unite the church and families of children of all ages in a cohesive
Orange ministry? Are you called to lead families in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ? Does the idea of joining a
team who is passionate about creating a church that people love to attend,
especially those new to church? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
As the Keystone Family Life Pastor you are leading a team who is committed to reaching and equipping the next generation for Christ.
You have broad responsibility for uniting the church and families in our Orange ministry, while partnering with parents to encourage, equip, and resource them with spiritual and practical insights as they raise their children/students.
As a member of the Executive Team, you will lead Keystone’s Orange transformation and Family Ministry strategy, oversee High School, Middle School, Special Needs, Elementary, and Pre-School ministries, staff and budget, and develop future ministry leaders
You possess abilities and strengths in:
- Leadership Development & strategy
- Relationship building & shepherding
- Communicating & teaching
- Program planning & scheduling
You will lead the Family Ministry Team to create relationally driven environments where children/students can find faith and take next steps to grow in maturity, to serve selflessly and to strengthen community. With a ‘Think Orange’ strategy, you will be
a part of a team that is invested in parents just as much as the students.
This is a full-time position with healthcare benefits available.
- Growing vibrant relationship with Jesus
- Experience leading a high-capacity team
- Great at building and leading teams, and developing leaders
- Naturally casts vision for family ministry
- ‘People magnet’ (likable) and relationally connects with children, students and parents
- Passionate about a partnership between parents and the church
- Effective communicator of core truth to children, students and parents
- Effective teacher of God’s Word with relevant application to today’s culture, at Sunday worship experiences
- An expert on Millenial culture, student culture, and ‘Think Orange’ / North Point model
- Strategic thinker
- Team player
- Completed ministerial degree with 10+ years of ministerial experience
Pastoral Mentor: Ken Gilmore, Lead Pastor
Reports to: Christine Solis, Executive Director
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week (typically Sunday through Thursday)
Keystone is a growing Wesleyan church of 1,650 with 750 weekly attendees. Our
mission is to ‘lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, by creating a church that people love to attend, especially those new to church.’
We are located in Saline, Michigan, recently named “Best Place to Raise Kids in Michigan” by Bloomberg Business Week. Having been recognized for its desirability, Saline is the only small city to be named three consecutive times as one of the best cities
to live by CNN Money Magazine. Located next to Ann Arbor, home of University of Michigan, people enjoy the eclectic urban vibe, vibrant downtown setting, and ethnic diversity. The college town boasts action packed sporting events, numerous park and recreational
venues, and something for art aficionados of any age. While the university remains a significant contributor to the city’s economic success, the metropolitan area is also home to many high-tech, healthcare, and higher education businesses and institutions.
To apply, e-mail Christine Solis at Christine@keystonechurch.us with your:
- letter of interest
- personal testimony, and
For additional information about Keystone Church visit: