This position will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of video direction/engineering and operational support for church wide events, Multi-Site Campuses, Broadcast/Stream, including: live event programming, video production for weekend
services, online church, and streaming media. This position handles all aspects of video systems and equipment operation and training including the education of staff and volunteers.
- Network and IT based systems experience and knowledge
- Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick, independent problem solver.
- Calm under pressure, can excel in fast-paced project timeframes, re-adjustment of priorities, and just-in-time assignments to meet deadlines.
- Extensive working knowledge of television production, HD signal processing, signal theory and network infrastructure
- A solid working knowledge of the maintenance and operations of broadcast equipment such as: digital video, microwave, satellite systems, broadcast distribution and interconnect systems that include: fiber, telephone, LAN, WAN, serial data, and remote control
- Must have working knowledge of projection systems with PC and Mac experience.
- Experience working with broadcast video servers i.e. OMNEON, and grass valley.
- May be called upon for lifting, pulling, climbing, bending, carrying, and pushing as needed to set up activities and events. Ability to lift 50 pounds preferred. Drivers license and clean driving record to operate church owned and rental vehicles.
- Prior experience in the church production environment preferred.