Position: Discipleship development and Worship Service Coordination.
- Equipping Hillside to "make disciples who serve their community and world."
- Assist in spiritual formation of K-12th grade students
- Oversight of the Sunday AM and Sunda PM college worship service
- Assist Lead pastor in providing pastoral care of Hillside
- Ministry experience
- Ability to equip and empower volunter staff
- Good communicator verbally and in print
- Elder Qualification in I Timothy 3 & Titus 1
- Bachelor in Pastoral or Youth Ministry
- Licensed (or willing to be licensed) with the CMA
More detailed Job Description is available upon request.