Support and encourage the mission and vision of our church by directing the Service Programming Division and overseeing all production-related operations.
- Create and maintain adult production environments for Sunday morning service.
- Set Design
- Sound reinforcement
- Ensure all technical needs are met
- Plan, produce, and direct worship services.
- Lead production meetings and cast vision for production team.
- Create sermon themes and graphic packages under direction of Pastor.
- (Pastor may provide a general “feel” for series—gritty, simple, retro, modern, clean, etc.)
- Recruit and develop staff and volunteer leaders (production, creative, music, guest experience).
- Project and maintain budget for Service Programming Division.
- Undertake leadership training, both self-directed and as directed by Pastor
- Individual must have a strong skill set in directing and leading contemporary worship team, or have a strong skill set in communication/administration/graphic skills and able to fill in for the pastor in the pulpit, or both.