The Director of Springs Community Church Preschool and Kindergarten will be a part of the Springs Community Church Administrative team, which works together to support the mission and values of Springs Community Church. The Director will be responsible for
the overall daily operation and supervision of the school program and for ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed. The Director of Springs Community Church Preschool and Kindergarten will be the lead staff person in coordinating, furthering,
equipping and encouraging school families in a comprehensive school ministry program. The goal of this endeavor will be to share the love of God through an exciting curriculum of discovery and exploration with preschoolers, kindergartners and their families.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Early Childhood Education or related Degree and/or experience.
- Colorado Child Care Director Qualified.
- Minimum of four years teaching experience in a licensed child care program.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a site supervisor or program director.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and manage the complexities of a 200 student preschool and kindergarten program.
- Ability to handle crisis and work under pressure.