The Director of Children’s Ministry will contribute to the Bethel Grace mission of making Spirit-filled disciples by recruiting, training, and developing church members to carry out evangelism and discipleship with children (Ephesians 4:11-13).
A. The Oversight of Weekly Children’s Ministry Programs from Nursery to 6th Grade
1. Sunday School
2. Children’s Church
3. Awana (giving support to Awana Commander)
B. The Recruitment, Training, Organization and Leadership of Volunteer Workers
1. Administer “Reducing the Risk” screening of all Children’s Ministry workers.
2. Equip children’s ministry workers by the use of regular teachers’ meetings.
C. The Preparation of Special Events
1. Prepare an annual Vacation Bible School.
2. Carry out purposeful and fun-filled activities for children throughout the year.
Full ministry description available upon request.