Believers Church (believers.cc) is looking for a Communications & Creative Arts team member that can execute graphic design for both print, web and television. BC is in the middle of a capital campaign (believers.cc/210)
that will renovate our student/children facility and launch our first multi-site campus. This position will be an integral part of that process.
Through creative collaboration, design print and media that matters - all in an expanding local church.
Work with other young creatives in a fun & exciting environment that will challenge you spiritually and artistically every day!
• Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Ability to conceptualize, design and produce artwork for print, web and tv
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to collaborate others within a creative team setting
• Strong understanding of design, layout, typography, color and hierarchy
• Ability to maintain church brand standards across multiple platforms
• Professionalism and a positive Christian attitude
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to coordinate with print and signage vendors as needed, including off-site press checks and pickups
• Experience with pre-press and offset printing
• Leadership ability in mentoring and developing graphic design and photography interns or volunteers
• Digital photography and photo editing skills
• An aptitude for interior design and spatial planning
• Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or comparable work experience
• Active in the life of Believers Church
Think you have what it takes? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org