Radiant Church is currently accepting resumes for the following position. Please forward cover letter, resume and references, in WORD.DOC format to: Nathan@LiveRadiant.org
You must meet or exceed all requirements listed below to be considered for this position. An online video is also required and should be sent via overnight delivery to the address listed below.
DENOMINATION: Assemblies of God
TITLE: Youth/Worship Pastor
LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience
AVERAGE WEEKLY ATTENDANCE: 300+
STYLE OF WORSHIP: Contemporary
Radiant Church seeks a High Energy Youth and Worship Pastor that never settles for mediocrity! No maintenance mode here! Are you focused on Families and Students? Are you willing to do whatever it takes to reach them? Are you passionate about leading others
into worship? Can you see yourself working in an environment that’s healthy, growing, exciting and fun? Want to be part of a church that will inspire you to take risks in ministry?
The church is located in Raleigh, NC. If you’re a youth and worship pastor that can be characterized with words like leader of leaders please forward your resume immediately!
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / GIFTS:
• Minimum of 2 years experience working in a church of at least 250 in weekly attendance
• Minimum of 2 years experience working with a youth ministry of at least 30 in weekly attendance
- Miniumum of 2 years of organizing, rehearsing, and leading a worship team
• Minimum of 2 years experience recruiting, and mentoring ministry leaders
• Demonstrated growth within current youth ministry
• The ability to develop and or implement high energy, contemporary messages
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / GIFTS:
• 2+ years experience working on staff or interning in a church of at least 500 in weekly attendance
• 2+ years experience working in a youth ministry with 50 students
• Bachelors Degree
• Covered in person, after initial contact
Please forward cover letter, resume and references, in WORD.DOC format to:
Video/audio of teaching and worship leading will be required for consideration. This can be posted online.
Attn: Lead Pastor
7000 Destiny Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27604