Four Corners is a non-denominational church in the growing northern suburbs of Cincinnati, OH. Our style is casual and contemporary, but our message is the timeless Gospel of Jesus. We value creating compelling environments where people can experience a
sense of belonging before they believe. At the same time, we constantly push people to take their next bold step toward Jesus. Our mission is to provide people their best opportunity to become fully developing followers of Jesus and our vision is to see every
home in north Cincinnati experiencing real love through Jesus.
We are seeking a full-time Director/Pastor of Children’s Ministry. The ideal candidate:
- Has a growing relationship with Jesus.
- Is committed to the personal and spiritual growth of self and others.
- Has demonstrated the ability to work hard and manage personal time to ensure that a true day of rest can be observed.
- Loves kids and feels called by God to invest in the next generation.
- Provides continuity for the spiritual growth of children from birth to 5th grade.
- Eagerly partners with parents and helps equip them in the spiritual development of their children.
- Participated in ministry at a church with weekend attendance of at least 500 people.
- Has led large numbers of volunteers.
- Demonstrates the ability to recruit, equip, and organize leaders and volunteers.
- Possesses refined relational skills.
- Has a track record of engaging, equipping and inspiring others to lead.
- Has the ability to cast vision and execute programming with a goal toward reaching new families to both Jesus and His church.
- Has experience with, and great working knowledge of, ORANGE curriculum.
- Familiarity with selecting, editing, and distributing age appropriate curriculum, materials, and resources.
- Operates as a member of a team under the authority of our Lead Pastor and toward the mission of our church.
- Enjoys working hard in a fun, relaxed, self-driven work environment, while being a champion for the vision and values of Four Corners.
Applications are incomplete without a link to a video of you explaining your call to ministry. We want to see just you, in front of your webcam or phone, describing your heart for ministry.
Videos should not exceed 3 minutes. Feel free to upload to YouTube or Vimeo. Completing this step will let us know you are thorough in process. The video link, your resume, and a current list of personal and professional references complete your application.
Please submit your completed application by email to the Director of Ministry Development, Lisa Fields, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can also be sent to the same email address. Resumes sent to other staff contacts will not be accepted.