The River’s Edge is a contemporary church plant of Converge World Wide. We will be celebrating 10 years in November! We are a young church that is passionate about reaching people who are far from God and teaching them to follow Jesus step-by-step!
- Passionate about youth ministry
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience of at least two years preferred
- Ability to work with and communicate with parents, volunteers and staff
- Theological allignment with Converge World Wide
- Basic understanding of modern technology
- Passionate and growing relationship with Jesus!
- Strong communicator (able to preach)
- Team Player
- Recuitment and development of volunteer team – maintain close relationships with the team – dream, visioncast, and evalutate with the team.
- Oversee Programming and discipleship of 7th-12th grade ministry. (The Edge Youth Ministries)
- Oversee Programming and discipleship of 5th-6th grade ministry. (Club 56)
- Possibly lend help with the college ministry from time to time
- Organize youth trips and experiences
- Participate in the life of the church (Have fun with us and serve with us)
- Attend and contribute to staff and leadership meetings
- Attend a relevant conference with staff and leaders each year
- Maintain appropriate life balance
- Other duties as assigned by pastor
To apply please send cover letter and resume to Pastor Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org