Oversee the Communications department to ensure that the vision and mission of Pacific Crossroads is externally communicated in a consistent and accurate way.
- Develop a yearly and long-term communications strategy to support the vision and mission of the church.
- Grow the church’s brand, ensuring that all messaging and promotional materials reflect vision, mission, and identity of Pacific Crossroads Church.
- Ensure all ministry communications needs align with vision and mission of the church.
- Ensure social media strategy aligns, and messaging is clearly communicated.
Senior Pastor Support
- Support Senior Pastor to ensure that all of his communications needs are fully staffed and addressed as needed.
- Review and approve outgoing messaging and all promotional materials.
- Manage communication team members, helping them grow as subject matter experts in their identified areas.
- Hire all freelancers, including programmers and designers.
- Work with ministries and church personnel to develop process improvements.
- Oversee Communications team in the following area:
- Partner with Worship Ministry to manage Sunday worship announcements process: determining announcements, developing talking points, coaching worship leaders, and developing Sunday creative slides.
- Oversee all photography and videography needs, including Sunday needs, as well as videos.
- Developing ministry event communications plans, including marketing and comms support, creative development.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive social media plan, and manage current social media campaigns, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Support ministry events with marketing and communications support, working closely with design teams to develop supporting offline and online creative elements, including collateral, social media and website materials.
- Manage the Pacific Crossroads website (WordPress), including writing content, updating weekly sermon, blog, and providing site maintenance.
- Managing weekly blog, including editing and approving all Wednesday blogs and assisting pastoral team and outside writers in determining topics and developing content.
- Manage weekly Enews: securing content, writing, editing, and confirming accuracy with church ministries.
- All Sunday communications tools including:
- Development of weekly bulletin, including design and printing.
- Weekly Connect Card, developing content and design, as well as printingall slides for use on Sunday.
- All printed collateral materials, including postcard, bookmarks, and flyers.
- Oversee Communications budget, partnering with finance team to develop.
- Oversee, map out, and resolve conflicts on the main church calendar.
- Approve all church branding to ensure that all print and digital applications comply with style guide.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite (Ai and Ps) to repurpose promotional graphics and adapt to an array of dimensions (e.g., social media posts, webpages, Enews headers, etc.).
- Work closely with WordPress contractor as needed for advanced site updates and maintenance.