Pinelake is seeking a Children’s Pastor for our Reservoir Campus. The Children's Pastor will work in conjunction with the overall vision, mission, and objectives for Pinelake. The Children's Pastor will establish goals and objectives for elementary ministry
and initiates strategies to fulfill them. This position invests and leads the Pinelake Kids servant leader team to grow spiritually, relationally, and in ministry excellence. The Children’s Pastor must also support processes and procedures to implement the
vision, organize weekly ministry, to foster the spiritual, evangelical, and relational foundations for the families of Pinelake Church, through servant leader owned ministries.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provides leadership to elementary ministry in the areas of servant leader development and strategic events. This includes:shepherding and development of small group leadership serving in the capacities of coordinators and teachers; special events such
as Summer Camps, Outreach Events, etc.; and Upward Sports Ministry.
- Keeps the elementary ministry safe by certifying all servant leaders using Pinelake’s Child Protection First! worker application and background check, and adhering strictly to all safety policies.
- Recruits servant leaders in the areas of small group coordinators, small group teachers, and special events.
- Provides ongoing training for all servant leaders through training meetings, mentorships, and leadership through coordinators.
- Shepherds small group servant leadership teams to grow spiritually, relationally, and in ministry excellence in order to foster a team atmosphere of shared passion for children and families.
- Build processes and procedures that shepherd elementary families. This includes: Retention and assimilation processes for first-time families and implementation of a system to track and pursue children regarding their attendance.
- Prepares and manages the budget for all Children’s Ministries within the parameters established by the Family Pastor, executive management, and the Financial Ministry Team.
- Oversees the selection of all materials, curriculum, and resources for the Children’s Ministry to effectively communicate God’s eternal truths to children.
- Assists other ministers as necessary in the successful completion of regular worship events and special events.
- Conducts daily personal prayer and devotional studies for personal spiritual growth.
- Attends at least one regular weekly worship service and is present on the church campus during all other regular weekly worship services.
Will give supervision and leadership to elementary ministry, focusing on children; ages 1st – 4th grades and their families.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and two to four years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
** To apply, please visit our website at http://pinelake.org/currentemploymentopenings/