Good Shepherd UMC is hiring a full-time Director of Media Ministries. We are a vibrant and growing congregation in Cypress, TX, a suburb of Houston. We currently average approximately 925 in worship and are in the final stages of construction for a new,
1200 seat Worship facility with full AVL capability. The candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related discipline, and should have Director level experience in a comparable ministry setting. Specific duties will include:
- Overall coordination of AVL, including recruiting, training, scheduling and directing volunteers and paid assistants.
- Direction of video production and editing of all services: Sunday mornings and special services. This will entail video podcasting and future streaming.
- Weekly production of ProPresenter presentations for Worship Services
- Production and direction of advertising video for sermon series, special services, special emphases.
- Production and direction of videos for use in worship to emphasize sermon themes or ministry highlights so the congregation gets a better picture of what different ministries do.
- Brand coordination across all media, including print, website and social media, including working with the website and social media groups relative to the church program.
- Collaborate with Worship Team in planning themes, series, etc.
If interested, please send resume and links to samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.