Job Title: Pastor of Student Ministries
Type & Date: Full Time / Effective Immediately
Reports to: Associate Lead Pastor
(Accountable to the Board of Elders)
CROSSPOINT COMMUNITY CHURCH:
Crosspoint Community Church (C3) is a vibrant and fast-growing church located about halfway between Milwaukee and Madison. Driven by a passion for outreach, we strive to restore, develop, and release people to collectively participate in God’s mission.
Our community averages around 1500-1700 people each weekend with roughly 200 junior and senior high students. We are continually growing and welcoming new people. For more information about us, please visit our website (www.crosspointwi.com).
The Pastor of Student Ministries will be the primary vision-caster, developer, and overseer for all student ministries here at C3. While this individual will be responsible for all ministries related to students and young adults, the primary focus will
be senior high students. This individual will then supervise other student ministry staff (Director of Middle School; Youth Worship Director) and function as the point person in other collaborative efforts with the larger ministry staff. This person will
be a competent leader and team builder with strong relational skills. As a member of our pastoral team, this individual will also preach, teach, and fulfill other pastoral responsibilities.
1. Staff Oversight – Oversee the student ministry staff, creating a cohesive team environment while equipping each staff member to perform at his or her best.
2. Weekend Programming – Plan and lead our weekly youth service (175 students).
3. Mid-week Programming – Oversee our mid-week small groups for senior high students on Wednesday nights.
4. Special Events – Collaborate with other staff to lead our interactive and family-oriented holiday services (Jingle Jam & Easter Jam).
5. Leadership Development – Develop and equip our team of student ministry leaders and other key leaders / volunteers.
6. Preaching & Teaching – Be the primary speaker at Ignition (see above) and occasionally preach at our adult weekend services.
7. Pastoral Duties – Engage in pastoral duties such as officiating at weddings and funerals, counseling, hospital visitations, etc.
6. Ministry Budget – Create and manage the student ministry budget.
- Master’s Degree in a related field.
- 2 years full-time ministry experience.