Do you believe in the next generation? Do you believe the best days of the church are ahead of us rather than behind us? Do you believe that a church should
GIVE STUDENTS THE BEST rather than the adults? Do you believe that Middle School Students are forming worldviews that will shape the rest of their lives? Do you believe that High School Students are change agents in the here & now? Well…
we do! And if you are in agreement with us, then let me encourage you to apply for our Student Pastor position.
Due to our current Student Pastor being called to serve in New York City, Bethlehem Church (www.BethlehemChurch.us) is currently looking for a Student Pastor. We are located in one of the fastest growing areas in the state of Georgia. We are strategically
located on Highway 316 directly between Gwinnet County and Athens, home of the University of Georgia.
Our church has tripled in attendance in the last two years. And, one of the main reasons for this has been our focus on kids and students. Families with young children, elementary students, middle or high school students make up the vast majority of our
We currently have a mid-week worship service for High School Students called “The Gathering” and our Middle School worship service happens during our adult worship services on Sunday mornings. We run a lean ministry model in order to be on mission in community
rather than continuing to have everyone meet at the building.
- Expertise and Experience leading a worship service designed for middle school students with a lesson that sets up adult leaders for small group discussions.
- Ability to communicate and teach the Bible at a high level, engaging students hearts and minds in a way that connects with them and their life stage.
- Proven track record recruiting, encouraging and retaining Volunteer Leaders.
- Proven track record of leading a team of over 50 volunteers in a way where they are raving fans of the student ministry.
- Proven track record of incredible communication with parents so that they are raving fans of the student ministry.
- Proven track record of clearly communicating to Volunteer Leaders through weekly emails, audio trainings, videos, etc.
- Ability to work locally with schools and community organizations so that Bethlehem Church can serve families in our community.
- A team player with solid organizational skills.
- A passion and drive for evangelism and reaching the unchurched.
Only resumes accompanied with a COVER LETTER & A VIDEO RECORDING OF A RECENT SERMON will be considered.
The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer 4 questions:
(1) Why are you interested in this position?
(2) Why would you feel comfortable relocating to the Metro Atlanta area?
(3) Define your call to ministry.
(4) And what about you makes you stand out from other candidates for this position?
Please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org