The Worship Arts Pastor is responsible for leading, developing and overseeing all aspects of the worship ministry and related arts at Centralia Community Church.
- a passion for the Lord and an actively growing relationship with Him
- a commitment to personal integrity and character (teachable and accountable)
- a calling from the Lord to minister to people through passionate, engaging worship
- a minimum of 5 years experience in leading worship within a church of 300 or more
- an ability to lead worship effectively on guitar (piano proficiency a plus)
- a bachelor's degree, preferably in music, ministry, or related field
- a person who others are drawn to and enjoy being around (gracious and fun!)
- a true team player who is committed to developing people and teams around oneself
- lead engaging worship for both modern & blended worship services on Sunday morning
- develop, train, and build relationships with current worship team members
- recruit and raise up new worship team members (instrumentalists and vocalists)
- provide leadership for worship needs outside of Sunday morning as needed
- coordinate creative planning related to Sunday morning teaching series and stage design
- use design software to create message series branding (logo/look & video work)
- design Sunday media presentation including worship, sermon, announcements, etc.
- coordinate and oversee all worship-related ministries such as audio/visual, lighting, etc
- manage all worship ministry equipment and resources as well as budgets
- interface with technology team and serve as liaison for office technology needs
- work willingly with other church staff in planning and implementing our entire ministry
Centralia Community Church is a vibrant community committed to developing followers of Christ who passionately love, learn, and live out their faith! We are a multi-generational congregation of nearly 600 people with a worship/tech team consisting of about
35 people in total. We are affiliated with the Church of God (Anderson, Indiana). Centralia, Washington is a city of approximately 20,000 located halfway between Seattle and Portland.